Curran’s Restaurant, circa 1948.
Since December 1979, my Mom has called this place her employer. She’s a server here 6 days a week. (of course, they’ve expanded a touch since) If you’re ever on the corner of 42nd & Nicollet and want a good, no-frills breakfast, ask for Francine. Tomorrow she turns 60. She’s the 2nd love of my life (next to Weezy) and has the biggest heart known to humankind.
(image via Curran’s)
- midwestcargocult likes this
- minneapolis81 likes this
- roddymcdowall likes this
- 3rdplanet reblogged this from boardnroom
- boardnroom reblogged this from thomaslowrysghost
- shardlow likes this
- manofextremeleisure likes this
- zangbam likes this
- liquidchroma likes this
- adventuresintralalala likes this
- thomaslowrysghost posted this