"Totino’s Restaurant, 918 West Lake, Minneapolis. Photographer: Norton & Peel Photograph Collection 1957"
Yes, I know this isn’t the Totino’s on Central over Northeast (I’ve already posted a picture of that.) But people that care about Minneapolis history should know that the city’s Historic Preservation Commission is going to hear an application from Hillcrest Development to demolish the building, also known as the Wheaton & Reynolds Building, for some random “mixed use development”.
Also, I never knew that Totino’s had a place in South Minneapolis twixt Uptown and Lyn-Lake. (Lake & Colfax)
(image via MHS Visual Resources Database)
- thatgirlmissy likes this
- neighborhoodr-minneapolis reblogged this from kcmpls
- stuffaboutminneapolis likes this
- kcmpls reblogged this from thomaslowrysghost and added:
- dmdhashw reblogged this from thomaslowrysghost and added:
- mightyflynn likes this
- thomaslowrysghost posted this